dinsdag 20 november 2012

movie and culture

Finally I saw 'Le magasin des suicides', a 2D animationfilm.
I liked the style very much, but the story...
The main idea was nice, but sometimes there were parts that I didn't really understood what it had to do with the story.
But! Liked it!!

Also went to the theater! To a piece called 'Wonderland'.
It
was
TERRIBLE!
Really, me and my friend, we talked about it for like more than an hour of how bad we thought it was. The story was absolutely not clear, the message they wanted to bring idem dito, and the actrice that played the maincharacter was SO bad, and her voices was afwull. Honestly I was a bit choqued and disappointed.
They do had a nice decor, but they could have done much more with it. But they didn't...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten