woensdag 7 november 2012

Concept

Starting my final year animation, I have to make a graduationproject.
I have one year left to find what I'm good at and what I really like to do. So I better use my time usefull!

Instead of following the expected road, I'm going to try something different. The result will be amazing or terribly awful. It's one big guess, but I need to try it. For myself.

What am I going to do?

I made my own ten commandments, which I must follow until the 4th sunday of may.
The basic idea, and at the same time the first commandment, is that I can not work longer than 3 weeks on a chosen project. The other nine commandments are there, to help me succeed this 210-days-experiment. They trigger my imagination, they change my body, they change my mind, they change my way of thinking.

I'll use this blog as a storageplace for everything that I have to make. In this way you can check whether I follow my commandments the way I should.

After the 4th sunday of may, I'll start to make one piece of art out of everything I made during the 210 previous days.

Wish me luck!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten